Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm coming home soon!

thanx to everyone who has read & posted comments on the blog. I will be arriving back in Toronto on January 18th! I am leaving New Delhi tonight and will be on the road until I get to Mumbai on January 17th..I will try to upload a few more pics and interesting tid bits...Bye for now, my midnight bus to Jaipur leaves in a couple of hours and I need to pack and get ready. The bus ride is only 6 hours! I will be taking a bus from Jaipur to Mumbai on January 15th and it will be longggggggggggggggggggggggg! It will probably take 18 hours! ahhhhhhhh.....oh well. It will be the last long journey in India until next year.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A recent Ipsos-Reid advance poll indicates that 98% of Canadians would prefer you didn't return to Canada.

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip back home!

TG

10:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Neeta,

I'm so happy you're finally coming home. I don't want you crying anymore at any more border posts.

Umesh and Dad are going to pick you up at the airport. Just call on Dad's cell phone once you're out of customs and collected your baggage

Take care

Joshna

8:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home