Friday, January 13, 2006

India has the most vegetarians in the world!!

For those of you who are vegetarians or like vegetarian food, then India is the place to be! India has the highest percentage of vegetarians in the world! Since I am a vegetarian, I am really really happy about that! I discovered the best vegetarian corner in Delhi. Bangla corner, it has 6 restaurants and they are all vegetarian! Can you believe that! I don't think there are 6 veg restaurants in Toronto! For most of you this probably doesn't seem like a big deal. Trust me it is! I have been struggling all my life to find good veg food! India has it everywhere! They always give you the option of veg or non-veg on trains & flights! Ok, here are some pics of my favourite restaurant in Delhi! They even have an assortment of egg free desserts!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yummm!!! eggless treats!

that eggless pineapple pastry in the picture looks so good!

2:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home