Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Two week update!

I have not updated the blog in a while..Lata has gone back to Toronto and I went to Lahore Pakistan...We have not updated due to lack of internet access..really sucky! When Lata and I were planning our trip I dreamed of all the exciting places that we could spend new years..I thought maybe Goa! or Mumbai, Delhi, Jaisalmer...We couldn't decide because we were not sure of our plans..I knew that which ever city we choose we would have sooooooooooooo much fun dancing the night away..when new years hit we were visiting my grandmother in Gujarat...not that it wasn't fun but it wasn't how i had imagined spending new years! i stayed away till 12 and we cracked open a 200ml bottle of 7UP and wished each other a happy new year!! by 12:05 I was sleeping like a baby..next year i hope all of my friends can come and celebrate new years in goa!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye the way Tina, I was also at the airport to pick up Lata. I was standing in the front and heard this girl laugh. In my mind I thought that sounds exactly like Tina. I looked up front and her profile even looked like Tina. And I thought if Tina ever had sister that would be her.

Soon Lata came out and I called out to her. The girl in front of me also called out to her and waived to her and we both ran towards her. As we both started greting Lata, I looked at her and said are you Tina's sister. And to my total amazement she said yes. I was just stunned because I had never met your sister before and I coudn't believe I was right!

It's a small world.

Joshna(Neeta's sister)

7:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home