Thursday, December 15, 2005

December 16, 2005 - New Delhi

Some of you have been asking about my exam. I wrote the CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) exam in New Delhi on Saturday December 10. I was supposed to write it in Toronto but since Lata and I were coming to India I was luckily able to change my test centre. The exam was hard and long. I found it difficult to tell how I did. I prayed. I hope that helped! I will find out the results in late January.

Lata is coming back to New Delhi tomorrow! We are looking for products to import into Canada and I am excited for her return. It is hard work but hopefully it will pay off in the summer of 2007. You guys have to come and visit us at Harbourfront!

I am off for another day of adventures! I will update it this evening when I have some more exciting news to share..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey u 2! Greetings from Lahore, Pakistan! Its seems that you guys r having fun so far....which is great! I'm also quite impressed by the frequency with which you are blogging this time vs last time :P One more suggestions, once you get a cell number, post it on the blog... Looking fwd to your trip to Pakistan!
Tariq Gulzar

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home